- Preheat air fryer to 400F
- Add nuggets in a single layer to air fryer
- Cook for eight minutes at 400F
- Turn nuggets once during cooking
Tips for air frying frozen chicken nuggets
Check your temperatures. Remember every nugget and every air fryer is slightly differenm the recupe above is a starting point. Ensure your food reaches 165F before eating. Scroll to the bottom of the page for our recommended thermometer.
No oil required. Chicken nuggets usually have plenty of oil locked in their coating so there's no need to oil or spray them before adding to the air fryer.
Cook from frozen. There's no need to defrost your chicken before cooking. Cook the nuggets directly out of the freezer.
Don't overcrowd. Don't fill your air fryer to the brim. For the best results add chicken nuggets to your aur fryer in a single layer with space between each. This increases air flow around the chicken and ensures even, quick cooking. The more you crowd your basket, the more your cook time will increase, and crispiness will decrease.
Looking for a specific chicken nugget brand recipe? We’ve cooked a lot through the years, check out all the ones we’ve tackled and their precise cooking times:
Chicken nugget air fryer times
- Great Value Breaded Chicken Nuggets
- Simple Truth Breaded Homestyle Chicken Tenders
- TGI Fridays Boneless Chicken Bites
- Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips
- Tyson Anytizers Popcorn Chicken
- Tyson Naturals Breaded Chicken Breast Nuggets
- Foster Farms Breast Nuggets
- Perdue Chicken Breast Tenders
- Tyson Batter Dipped Chicken Breast Tenders
Plant-based nugget air frying times
- Trader Joe’s Chickenless Crispy Tenders
- 365 Breaded Chickenless Nuggets
- Gardein Crispy Golden Chick’N Nuggets
- Simulate NUGGS
- Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick’n
- MorningStar Farms Chick’N Nuggets
- Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders