This recipe is for the smaller single serve portion size, the 7 ounce package.
- Preheat air fryer to 380F
- Remove pie from cardboard box
- Wrap foil around the pies edges
- Cook for 23 minutes at 380F
- With ten minutes left, remove the foil to allow the edges to crisp
This recipe is based of using the COSORI Air Fryer (5.8QT model, affiliate link).
The foil is the key here. The air fryer quickly cooks the outside of the pie, but it takes a while for the interior to reach the magic 165F mark. The foil prevents the crust from burning. Remove the foil ten minutes before serving and the edges will crisp and brown up nicely.
Here’s the finished product: