How to cook MorningStar Farms Original Chix Patties in an air fryer
- Preheat air fryer
- Set temperature to 400F and set timer for 8 minutes
- Spray both sides of burger with cooking spray
- Flip patties after 4 minutes
The air fryer is our personal favorite way to prepare these chicken free burgers. This high heat method delivers a fun crisp finish. Load on your favorite toppings and they’re an even better meat replacement.
We used the COSORI to air fry this (affiliate link, we get a fee), always check your food with a good kitchen thermometer.
MorningStar Farm products in the air fryer
- How to air fry MorningStar Farms Veggie Grillers Prime burgers
- How to air fry MorningStar Farms Veggie Sausage Patties
- How to air fry MorningStar Farms Veggie Corn Dogs
- How to air fry Incogmeato Chik’N Nuggets
- How to cook MorningStar Farms Buffalo Chik Patties in an air fryer
- How to make MorningStar Farms Popcorn Chick’N in an air fryer
- How to cook MorningStar Farms Mini Corn Dogs in an air fryer
- How to cook MorningStar Farms Original Chix Patties in an air fryer
- How to air fry MorningStar Farms Chick’N Nuggets
This website and all recipes are presented as a reference only. Many variables may influence your own cooking times. Read this info on using our recipes.
Please scroll to the bottom of the page if you'd like to comment on this recipe, suggest an improvement or otherwise. You can also join our Facebook Air Frying group to talk to other like minded air frying enthusiasts!