- Preheat air fryer
- Set temperature to 400F and set timer for 8 minutes
- Spray both sides of burger with cooking spray
- Flip patties after 4 minutes
The air fryer is our personal favorite way to prepare these chicken free burgers. This high heat method delivers a fun crisp finish. Load on your favorite toppings and they’re an even better meat replacement.
This recipe is based of using the COSORI Air Fryer (5.8QT model, affiliate link).
MorningStar Farm products in the air fryer
- How to cook MorningStar Farms Buffalo Chik Patties in an air fryer
- How to make MorningStar Farms Popcorn Chick’N in an air fryer
- How to cook MorningStar Farms Mini Corn Dogs in an air fryer
- How to cook MorningStar Farms Original Chix Patties in an air fryer
- How to air fry MorningStar Farms Chick’N Nuggets