- Preheat air fryer to 250F
- When ready, set temperature to 250F
- Cook for 11 minutes for soft boiled
- Cook for 13 minutes for medium boiled
- Cook for 16 minutes for hard boiled finish
- When cooked, put eggs in ice bath and water to prevent further cooking
This recipe is based of using the COSORI Air Fryer (5.8QT model, affiliate link).
O.k. the technical term might be hard cooked or soft cooked, but that just sounds weird. As such I’m calling these soft and hard boiled, but of course, there’s no water to add or heat here. Indeed, this is one of those recipes that proves the air fryers versatility and uniquely handy nature.
By cooking eggs in the air fryer I find I can always produce exact and replicable results, time and time again. This means orange hued slightly runny yolks on demand – with no guessing need.
I cook my eggs cold, directly from the refrigerator to pre-heated air fryer. Always use care and cautions.
Remember, eggs will continue to cook once you pull them from the air fryer.