- Preheat air fryer to 340F
- When ready, set temperature to 340F
- Crack two eggs into a cup, add salt and pepper then beat together briskly
- Coat a ramekin with cooking spray
- Add eggs to the spray coated ramekin and add ramekin to air fryer basket
- Cook for 6 minutes for softer, runnier eggs
- Cook for 8 minutes for well cooked scrambled eggs
- When three minutes are left on the timer, stir eggs again, as the top portion of the eggs will be cooked, but the underside runny.
- When done, using oven gloves empty ramekin onto plate and break up with fork
This is one of those finicky preparations that makes me question if using the air fryer is the best tool for this job. Can it be done? Yes! Should you? Well, its far quicker and easier in the microwave to be honest. I doubt I’ll be air frying scrambled eggs very often, but in a pinch, it’s certainly doable.
If you don’t already have a set of ramekins in the house, you can buy them here on Amazon for less than $15 for a set of 6 (affiliate link). Theyre handy for a number of air fryer recipes.