How to make spiralized hot dogs in an air fryer
- Preheat air fryer to 400F
- Skewer hot dog with bamboo cooking skewer
- Take a knife and careful slice the hot dog while rotating the skewer and cutting in a diagonal path
- Carefully pull the hot dog so space opens up between the sliced segments
- Cook for three minutes at 400F
This recipe is based of using the COSORI Air Fryer (5.8QT model, affiliate link).
This one could make for a really fun party dish or appetizer. The striking look and quick cook time make this a real head turner. By exposing more of the hot dog to the hot air of the fryer, you develop more crisp and delicious final flavor. Serve with your favorite dipping sauces and enjoy!
For this recipe I used regular sized Hebrew National hot dogs. See here for cooking hot dogs like a normal person.
This website and all recipes are presented as a reference only. Many variables may influence your own cooking times. Read this info on using our recipes.
Please scroll to the bottom of the page if you'd like to comment on this recipe, suggest an improvement or otherwise. You can also join our Facebook Air Frying group to talk to other like minded air frying enthusiasts!