- Preheat air fryer to 400F
- Wash, scrub and rinse potato
- Cut potato into wedges
- Add to container, pour over two tablespoons canola oil
- Add lid, shake vigorously to cover all over
- Cook for 15 minutes at 400F
- Shake every five minutes to ensure even cooking
I love to cook this potato preparation skin on. I love the added texture and taste the potato skin gives the finished wedge – it’s like a plateful of mini baked potato bites!
I find one medium/large potato can be cut into about six wedges. The wedges should be a little larger than a typical French fry. If you like you can add a variety of seasonings to the wedges during the last two minutes of cooking. Smoked paprika and garlic are my favorite!
Note: I use Rubbermaid plastic food prep containers for the oil coating/shaking bit, they’re really handy in a lot of different air fryer recipes. See our air fryer accessories page here.