- One bag of sweet mini peppers
- Preheat air fryer to 400F
- Wash and pat dry peppers
- Add peppers to air fryer
- Cook for 12 minutes for minimal char
- Turn peppers half way through cooking
- Cook for an additional 4- minutes further for even more char if preferred
The hot circulating air of the fryer works wonders with sweet mini peppers. The high heat chars and crisps the peppers and really underscores the sweetness. No oil or salt needed, simply add the cleaned peppers direct to the air fryer and sit back.
This recipe was made using the Cosori air fryer (affiliate link, we a referral fee on sales)
What do you do with sweet mini peppers in the air fryer?
Once you’ve developed a lovely smoky and sweet char on these peppers I love to slice them up as follows:
From there they work great in a number of dishes, but my favorite are Mexican dishes like:
The peppers work fabulously in all of those and and more – they add a different dimension of flavor that really elevates the overall dish.