- Preheat air fryer to 400F
- Cook pancakes individually one at a time
- Remove pancake from packaging and add to air fryer
- Cook for six minutes in total
- Flip pancake once during cooking
- If prefererred, cook for an additional 2-3 minutes longer or until golden brown finish is achieved
I was surprised these Taiwanese pancakes cooked up as good as they did in the air fryer – in fact they were fantastic. I didn’t add any oil to them (as the packaging suggests) as the ingredients list the pancakes as already having quite a bit of built in fat.
After a couple minutes of cooking the frozen pastry was starting to look soggy and I was worried the pancake would weld to the fryer basket. I shouldn’t have worried, as you can see from the pictures below, it air fried up to a perfectly golden brown finish. No mess, no fuss.