These vegan friendly turkey cutlets are delicious – especially when they come fresh from the air fryer. The Gardein Turk’y product is essentially the same product as their nugget and chicken strips, here coated with a breadcrumb coating that crisps up nicely with some cooking spray.
- Preheat air fryer
- Liberally spray each side of the turkey cutlet with cooking spray
- Cook at 400F for 10 minutes, flip half way through
This recipe is based of using the COSORI Air Fryer (5.8QT model, affiliate link).
Here’s the finished product sizzling from the fryer:
Gardein products in the air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Ultimate Plant-Based burgers in air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Breakfast Saus’age patties
- How to air fry Gardein Classic Meatless Meatballs in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein The Ultimate Beefless burger in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Meatless Chick’N Strips in the air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Sliced Italian Saus’age
- How to cook Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick’n in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Lightly Breaded Turk’y Cutlets in an air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders