- Impossible Sausage
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Non stick cooking spray
- First cook the interior egg to your preference of finish. I like a medium cooked egg - you can use yoru air fryer for that that too. See how to do that here.
- Once cooked, immediatley transfer egg to water to cool, then peel
- Before you work on the next steps, get the air fryer pre heating to 400F
- Using kicthen gloves (its less messy) take a a good portion of the raw Impossible Sausage and work it into a shell around the egg. You'll need to use yoru judgement here, but be liberal, you want a good 1/4 layer around the egg.
- Once coated roll the Scotch egg in a panko breadrumbs until well coated
- Finish by spraying with non stick cooking spray
- Optionally repeat the panko roll and soray once more
- With air fryer pre heated to 400F cook the prepared Scotch egg for 11 minutes at 400F