How to air fry Alexia Crinkle Cut Sweet Potato Fries
Alexia Crinkle Cut Sweet Potato Fries cook up great in the air fryer. You’ll get a really good exterior crisp. I’ve found a relatively quick cook on a high temperature works best, cooking from frozen.
- Preheat air fryer
- Cook at 400F for 8 minutes, shake half way through
We used the COSORI to air fry this (affiliate link, we get a fee), always check your food with a good kitchen thermometer.
If you prefer a softer less crisp fry, eight minutes should work well. There’s no need to add oil to these fries before cooking since they’re already
Alexia Crinkle Cut Sweet Potato Fries packaging
Other Alexia products in the air fryer
- How to air fry Alexia Crispy Rosemary Fries
- How to air fry Alexia Waffle Cut Sweet Potato Fries
- How to air fry Alexia Crispy Truffle Fries
- How to cook Alexia House Cut Fries with Sea Salt in the air fryer
- How to cook Alexia Organic Yukon Select Fries in the air fryer
- How to cook Alexia Sweet Potato Fries in the air fryer
- How to make Alexia Crispy Onion Rings in the air fryer
- How to air fry Alexia Crinkle Cut Sweet Potato Fries
This website and all recipes are presented as a reference only. Many variables may influence your own cooking times. Read this info on using our recipes.
Please scroll to the bottom of the page if you'd like to comment on this recipe, suggest an improvement or otherwise. You can also join our Facebook Air Frying group to talk to other like minded air frying enthusiasts!