- Preheat air fryer
- Empty half a bag of fries into air fryer
- Keep fries to a single later as best as possible
- Set temperature to 400F and set timer for 8 minutes
- Shake basket 2-3 times through cooking to ensure even cooking
This recipe is based of using the COSORI Air Fryer (5.8QT model, affiliate link).
No oil needed here at all – these thin cut fries from Alexia are designed for the oven originally – so have plenty of oil built in already to crisp up. I found the fries are cooked at the seven minute mark just fine, but I did like a little extra crisp.
Cooking much longer is not recommended – at the ten minute mark I found the fries started to really dry out and didnt develop much extra crisp. Here’s the cooked product hot from the air fryer:
If I’m cooking up fries personally, it’s time to throw caution to the wind. If carbs, fat and salt are already on the plate, what’s a bit more. As such mu favorite way to enjoy them is the loaded fashion; here with Bovine And Swine Garlic Knackwurst cooked in homemade Chile Colorado and topped with cilantro and Twisted Ranch dressing. Yeah, it’s a few calories…
Other Alexia products in the air fryer
- How to cook Alexia Organic Yukon Select Fries in the air fryer
- How to cook Alexia Sweet Potato Fries in the air fryer
- How to make Alexia Crispy Onion Rings in the air fryer
- How to air fry Alexia Crinkle Cut Sweet Potato Fries