These vegan friendly faux-chicken tenders are delicious – especially when they come fresh from the air fryer. The Gardein Chick’N is coated with a range of grains here that cook up wonderfully at quick high heat in the air fryer.
- Preheat air fryer
- Spray each side of the tenders with cooking spray
- Cook at 400F for 8 minutes, shake half way through
This recipe is based of using the COSORI Air Fryer (5.8QT model, affiliate link).
Gardein products in the air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Crispy Golden Chick’N Nuggets in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Ultimate Plant-Based burgers in air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Breakfast Saus’age patties
- How to air fry Gardein Classic Meatless Meatballs in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein The Ultimate Beefless burger in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Meatless Chick’N Strips in the air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Sliced Italian Saus’age
- How to cook Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick’n in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Lightly Breaded Turk’y Cutlets in an air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders
Some ways to use Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders
Wondering what to use these seven grain tenders for? Here are a few ways we use them at home, once they’ve been cooked to a delicious crisp finish!