How to make Alexia Crispy Onion Rings in the air fryer
You can avoid the near twenty minutes of oven baking by using this vastly quicker method of cooking these Alexia onion rings via air fryer. The results are satisfyingly crisp too!
- Preheat air fryer
- When ready, set temperature to 400F and cook for four minutes, shaking half way through.
We used the COSORI to air fry this (affiliate link, we get a fee), always check your food with a good kitchen thermometer.
No added oil or spray needed here, the onion rings have plenty built in, which makes them even easier to cook up.
If you’re like me you’ll love this preparation so much, you’ll using the crunchy onion rings as both side dish and burger topper!
Other Alexia products in the air fryer
- How to air fry Alexia Crispy Rosemary Fries
- How to air fry Alexia Waffle Cut Sweet Potato Fries
- How to air fry Alexia Crispy Truffle Fries
- How to cook Alexia House Cut Fries with Sea Salt in the air fryer
- How to cook Alexia Organic Yukon Select Fries in the air fryer
- How to cook Alexia Sweet Potato Fries in the air fryer
- How to make Alexia Crispy Onion Rings in the air fryer
- How to air fry Alexia Crinkle Cut Sweet Potato Fries
Alexia Crispy Onion Rings packaging info
This website and all recipes are presented as a reference only. Many variables may influence your own cooking times. Read this info on using our recipes.
Please scroll to the bottom of the page if you'd like to comment on this recipe, suggest an improvement or otherwise. You can also join our Facebook Air Frying group to talk to other like minded air frying enthusiasts!
Thank you. I just tried this and they came out great!
Thanks for letting us know this guide worked 🙂