- Preheat air fryer to 400F
- Wash, scrub and rinse potato
- Pierce with fork two or three times
- Cook at 400F for 20 mins
- Remove potato, pour over a little canola oil
- Cook at 400F for another 20 mins
This recipe is based of using the COSORI Air Fryer (5.8QT model, affiliate link).
Or how to make an air fried jacket potato for my Brit friends! This recipe works perfectly for a medium sized potato. You will want to cook a little longer for large or extra large potatoes. I find once the interior of the potato reaches 200F you’ve reached that perfectly fluffy texture.
Unlike some other recipes I only add the oil for the last half of cooking, I find this stops the oil burning or drying out too much. Serve with a little butter plus a liberal sprinkle of salt and pepper. Perfect!