- Preheat air fryer to 360F
- Add marinated chicken (see below) to air fryer
- Cook for 25 minutes at 360F
- Turn chicken three or four times during cooking
- Cook for 5 minutes at 400F to get desired char and crust
This recipe was made using the Cosori air fryer (affiliate link, we a referral fee on sales)
This recipe builds on the basic chicken thigh recipe here. In essence you’ll want to marinate your chicken thighs overnight in a rough mix of greek yogurt, oil, salt, lemon juice and spices. There’s a rough guide to making a tandoori marinade here. I change things up all the time, a little of my favorite hot sauce there, a handful of fenugreek leaves here.
It’s really hard to go wrong with chicken thighs, the high fat content makes it a really reliable meat for the fryer. Marinated in delicious Indian flavors makes it all that much better. Sometimes I like to shred the finally chicken and cook another five minutes at 400F – for even more char and flavor!