These meat free chicken nugget stand-ins from MorningStar are a fine choice for the air fryer. Below I’ve included some basics to simply cook the nuggets up, with an additional extra two or three steps for extra crisp nuggets.
- Preheat air fryer
- Spray each side of the nuggets with cooking spray
- Cook at 350F for 8 minutes, shake half way through
This will cook the nuggets through, but if you want extra crispy nuggets:
- Increase temperature to 400F
- Cook for a further 3-4 minutes
Bonus tip: coat the nuggets in a little buffalo sauce before you cooking for the extra 3-4 minutes for a fun buffalo nugget twist!
This recipe is based of using the COSORI Air Fryer (5.8QT model, affiliate link).
MorningStar Farms Chick’N Nuggets packaging
MorningStar Farm products in the air fryer
- How to cook MorningStar Farms Buffalo Chik Patties in an air fryer
- How to make MorningStar Farms Popcorn Chick’N in an air fryer
- How to cook MorningStar Farms Mini Corn Dogs in an air fryer
- How to cook MorningStar Farms Original Chix Patties in an air fryer
- How to air fry MorningStar Farms Chick’N Nuggets