This guide is for quarter pound patties made using the Impossible Foods ground meat product you can now find on Kroger shelves. One twelve ounce package is enough to make three quarter pound Impossible Burger patties. Simply portion the meat into three with a knife, then roll each into a ball, before flattening down into round patties.
- Preheat air fryer to 400F
- Spray patty with fat free cooking oil
- Cook for five minutes at 400F
- Flip the burger once after three minutes
- Finish with a sprinkle of salt
This recipe is based of using the COSORI Air Fryer (5.8QT model, affiliate link).
I was skeptical that the air fryer would produce a great Impossible Burger, but boy was I wrong. If anything, the quick high heat of the air fryer made for an even juicier patty than when we’ve air fried these.