- Preheat air fryer
- Coat Saus’age in a little cooking oil
- Set temperature to 400F and set timer for 5 minutes
- Shake sliced Saus’age once half way through cooking
This recipe is based of using the COSORI Air Fryer (5.8QT model, affiliate link).
I used barely a teaspoon of oil to cook these five pieces shown below. The result is a fabulously crisp interior and a slightly firm interior. Pan frying certainly delivers a a more sausage like texture, but I do also enjoy this method for a slightly different take with more crisp texture.
Gardein products in the air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Ultimate Plant-Based burgers in air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Breakfast Saus’age patties
- How to air fry Gardein Classic Meatless Meatballs in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein The Ultimate Beefless burger in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Meatless Chick’N Strips in the air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Sliced Italian Saus’age
- How to cook Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick’n in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Lightly Breaded Turk’y Cutlets in an air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders