How to make MorningStar Farms Popcorn Chick’N in an air fryer
- Preheat air fryer to 400F
- Cook for 5 minutes at 400F
We used the COSORI to air fry this (affiliate link, we get a fee), always check your food with a good kitchen thermometer.
This brand new product from MorningStar Farms might not have instructions for air frying on the bag – but that’s the first and only way I’ve cooked these – so good is the crisp finish. Serve with your favorite dipping sauces for a fast and healthy snack.
MorningStar Farm products in the air fryer
- How to air fry MorningStar Farms Veggie Grillers Prime burgers
- How to air fry MorningStar Farms Veggie Sausage Patties
- How to air fry MorningStar Farms Veggie Corn Dogs
- How to air fry Incogmeato Chik’N Nuggets
- How to cook MorningStar Farms Buffalo Chik Patties in an air fryer
- How to make MorningStar Farms Popcorn Chick’N in an air fryer
- How to cook MorningStar Farms Mini Corn Dogs in an air fryer
- How to cook MorningStar Farms Original Chix Patties in an air fryer
- How to air fry MorningStar Farms Chick’N Nuggets
This website and all recipes are presented as a reference only. Many variables may influence your own cooking times. Read this info on using our recipes.
Please scroll to the bottom of the page if you'd like to comment on this recipe, suggest an improvement or otherwise. You can also join our Facebook Air Frying group to talk to other like minded air frying enthusiasts!