You can avoid the near twenty minutes of oven baking by using this vastly quicker method of cooking these Alexia onion rings via air fryer. The results are satisfyingly crisp too!
- Preheat air fryer
- When ready, set temperature to 400F and cook for four minutes, shaking half way through.
No added oil or spray needed here, the onion rings have plenty built in, which makes them even easier to cook up.
If you’re like me you’ll love this preparation so much, you’ll using the crunchy onion rings as both side dish and burger topper!
Other Alexia products in the air fryer
- How to cook Alexia House Cut Fries with Sea Salt in the air fryer
- How to cook Alexia Organic Yukon Select Fries in the air fryer
- How to cook Alexia Sweet Potato Fries in the air fryer
- How to make Alexia Crispy Onion Rings in the air fryer
- How to air fry Alexia Crinkle Cut Sweet Potato Fries