Thin cut pork chops
Salt and pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 360F
- Season pork chops as required
- Cook pork for ten minutes at 360F
- Turn pork over half way through cooking
- Allow meat to rest for one to two minutes after coming out of the air fryer
We used the COSORI to air fry this (affiliate link, we get a fee), always check your food with a good kitchen thermometer.
Ideas for side dishes for pork
Looking for some inspiration on what to serve with thin cut pork? Check out some of these other popular air fryer recipes for a great side option:
Air frying different cuts of pork
Please ensure your food is always thoroughly cooked. We recommend investing in a reliable kitchen thermometer. Check out the affordable selection on Amazon
- there's something at every price point.
This website and all recipes are presented as a reference only. Many variables may influence your own cooking times. Read this info on using our recipes
Please scroll to the bottom of the page if you'd like to comment on this recipe, suggest an improvement or otherwise. You can also join our Facebook Air Frying group
to talk to other like minded air frying enthusiasts!