- Preheat air fryer to 400F
- Cook burger patty from frozen
- Cook for 6 minutes at 400F
- Turn once during cooking
This recipe is based of using the COSORI Air Fryer (5.8QT model, affiliate link).
This one is slightly tricky and might need your judgment call. The packaging recommends reaching an internal temp of 165F, which I find I can mostly hit after 6 minutes at 400F. That said the patties seem to cook outside in at different speeds, as you can see in this picture below.
The exterior of the burger soars past the 165F target before the interior; with this uneven cooking, be sure to use caution and care when cooking these in the air fryer. A workaround for this might be a slightly lower setting for a little longer cook time.
Gardein products in the air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Ultimate Plant-Based Chick’N Tenders
- How to cook Gardein Crispy Golden Chick’N Nuggets in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Ultimate Plant-Based burgers in air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Breakfast Saus’age patties
- How to air fry Gardein Classic Meatless Meatballs in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein The Ultimate Beefless burger in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Meatless Chick’N Strips in the air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Sliced Italian Saus’age
- How to cook Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick’n in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Lightly Breaded Turk’y Cutlets in an air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders