How to cook Gardein Meatless Chick’N Strips in the air fryer
- Preheat air fryer to 400F
- Coat strips in a little cooking oil
- Set temperature to 400F and set timer for 6 minutes
- Shake half way through cooking process
We used the COSORI to air fry this (affiliate link, we get a fee), always check your food with a good kitchen thermometer.
I use about a half teaspoon of canola oil to coat four pieces of the Chick’N. The result of this method lends the faux-meat a very enjoyable exterior crunch; the interior remains pleasantly soft too.
Gardein products in the air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Chipotle-Lime Crispy Fingers in an air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein F’sh Fillets
- How to air fry Gardein Ultimate Chick’N Filets
- How to air fry Gardein Ultimate Plant-Based Chick’N Tenders
- How to cook Gardein Crispy Golden Chick’N Nuggets in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Ultimate Plant-Based burgers in air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Breakfast Saus’age patties
- How to air fry Gardein Classic Meatless Meatballs in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein The Ultimate Beefless burger in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Meatless Chick’N Strips in the air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Sliced Italian Saus’age
- How to cook Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick’n in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Lightly Breaded Turk’y Cutlets in an air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders
Gardein Meatless Chick’N Strips packaging
This website and all recipes are presented as a reference only. Many variables may influence your own cooking times. Read this info on using our recipes.
Please scroll to the bottom of the page if you'd like to comment on this recipe, suggest an improvement or otherwise. You can also join our Facebook Air Frying group to talk to other like minded air frying enthusiasts!