- Preheat air fryer to 400F
- Coat strips in a little cooking oil
- Set temperature to 400F and set timer for 6 minutes
- Shake half way through cooking process
This recipe is based of using the COSORI Air Fryer (5.8QT model, affiliate link).
I use about a half teaspoon of canola oil to coat four pieces of the Chick’N. The result of this method lends the faux-meat a very enjoyable exterior crunch; the interior remains pleasantly soft too.
Gardein products in the air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Breakfast Saus’age patties
- How to air fry Gardein Classic Meatless Meatballs in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein The Ultimate Beefless burger in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Meatless Chick’N Strips in the air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Sliced Italian Saus’age
- How to cook Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick’n in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Lightly Breaded Turk’y Cutlets in an air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders