- Preheat air fryer
- Spray both sides of chick’n with cooking spray
- Set temperature to 400F and set timer for 8 minutes
- Flip chick’n nuggets after four minutes
This recipe is based of using the COSORI Air Fryer (5.8QT model, affiliate link).
These faux-chicken nuggets are easy and mess free in the air fryer – not to mention fun and flavorful! The finish from the air fryer is a thunderously crust exterior with a soft interior. Use a fat free cooking spray like PAM as well, and they’re infinitely healthier than the regular pan frying method.
We love to enjoy these nuggets over an Asian inspired salad!
Gardein products in the air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Breakfast Saus’age patties
- How to air fry Gardein Classic Meatless Meatballs in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein The Ultimate Beefless burger in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Meatless Chick’N Strips in the air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Sliced Italian Saus’age
- How to cook Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick’n in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Lightly Breaded Turk’y Cutlets in an air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders