- Preheat air fryer to 400F
- Cook for 12 minutes at 400F, shake half way through cooking
This recipe is based of using the COSORI Air Fryer (5.8QT model, affiliate link).
The air fryer makes for quick work of these meat free meatballs from Gardein. It should be noted that the air fryer’s hot moving air cooks the exterior far more quickly than the interior. It takes twelve minutes to reach the magical 165F interior temp by which time the exterior has a decent crisp. Not unpleasant at all, and maybe exactly what youre looking for; but if you want a meatball with no crisp or crunch, cooking in sauce might be preferable.
Gardein products in the air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Crispy Golden Chick’N Nuggets in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Ultimate Plant-Based burgers in air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Breakfast Saus’age patties
- How to air fry Gardein Classic Meatless Meatballs in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein The Ultimate Beefless burger in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Meatless Chick’N Strips in the air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Sliced Italian Saus’age
- How to cook Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick’n in an air fryer
- How to cook Gardein Lightly Breaded Turk’y Cutlets in an air fryer
- How to air fry Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders